FRIENDS OF UKNOF PATRONAGE
Please email email@example.com to discuss becoming a Friend of UKNOF. You may also browse the details and sign up directly via:
|Friends of UKNOF Sign Up Page
UKNOF meetings attract the key influencers who operate the Internet's networks and other key players in the global Internet community.
As a not for profit organisation, UKIF’s UKNOF activities rely on registration fees, patronage and sponsorship to help with the costs for its tri-annual conferences as well as the costs of managing ongoing communications and promoting our and your Social Responsibility goals.
UKNOF meetings are normally one day events comprising a range of technical presentations. What we do is allow anyone with an interest to attend. We don’t just get the “usual suspects” from the global Internet meeting circuit at UKNOF, but a real cross-section of the UK Net Ops community – we can use UKNOF to bring the best of the content (and well known speakers) from the global circuit to a UK audience that can’t get to the bigger meetings, and cover topics which are closer to home and of specific interest to the local community.
UKNOF is about spreading the knowledge, the networking between people - to create a better informed industry.
UKNOF is offering the "Friends of UKNOF" patronage option to individuals, organisations and companies who wish to contribute financially to UKNOF outside of sponsorship, corporate patronage, and / or meeting registrations.
As a thank you, you will receive the following:
- collective public acknowledgment during meeting proceedings
- collective recognition on the UKNOF mailing list and social media channels
- individual name / organisation name on the UKNOF website / wiki for duration of patronage period
- early access to meeting registration (eg, early access to limited number of discounted registrations)
- 50% discount on one Full Price or one Walk-In Registration
Note: Friends of UKNOF Patronage is on a monthly payment basis and contributions requested are from only around 5 GBP per month.
UKNOF runs three main meetings per year - generally in January, April and September - around the UK. There are also plans to run "UKNOF On The Road" meetings in collaboration with other organisations.
For 2019, the meeting roadmap currently looks like:
- UKNOF42 - 15 January - etc Venues Bishopsgate, London
- UKNOF43 - 9 April - Manchester Central Convention Centre, Manchester
- UKNOF44 - September - specific date and venue TBC
UKNOF may also have "On The Road" meetings.